THE SEED, THE SOWER, THE GROUND AND THE RESULTS Lesson 1 Part 2
Name:__________________† Phone #_________________† Email________________________
1) Are you laying the foundation of your life on the Rock of Godís Word or on the sand? (Luke 6:46-49)
2) Are you doing the will of God by obeying the Word of God? (Matthew 7:21; Mark 3:35; Luke 8:21)
3) How many types of people are described in the parable of the seed and the sower? (Luke 8:4-15)
4) What is the seed?
5) What is common with all four groups of people described here?
1st group - Hard-hearted
6) In the first group of people, was the Word sown in their hearts? (Luke 8:12; Matthew 13:19; Mark 4:15)
7) What is Satanís first business with this group? (Luke 8:12)
8) Has this group of people received the Word and are they doers of the Word? (Luke 8:12; James 1:21-25)
9) If people are hearers of the Word and not doers, what happens with them? (James 1:21-25)
10) What happens with those who continue in the Word? (James 1:21-25)
2nd group - Shallow-hearted
11) In the second group of people, were the plants living? (Luke 8:6,13)
12) Did the those receive the Word and hear it?
13) Did they believe for a while?
14) Is this true saving belief? (John 3:16)
15) Are they genuine Christians?
16) Do they fall away?
17) Why do they fall away? (Luke 8:13; John 8:31-32;34)
18) Are those backsliders? (2 Peter 2:20-22; James 5:19-20)
19) Can a true brother or sister in Christ become a sinner again? (James 5:19-20)
20) Must a sinner be turned back from the error of his way?
21) If a sinner is not turned from the error of his way, will his soul be saved from death?
22) Can the death spoken of hear be physical death?
23) If a Christian does sin (1 John 2:1) do they die physically?
24 The death described here must be eternal death (true or false)
3rd group - Half-hearted
25) What three things cause the people in third group to fail to produce fruit? (Luke 8:14; 1 John 2:15-17)
26) I people love the world. Do they have true love for the Father? (1 John 2:15-17)
27) Can genuine Christians be a friend of the world? What is the friend of the world? (James 4:4)
28) Does the world hate true Christians? (John 15:19)
29) Are you crucified to the world and is the world crucified to you? (Galatians 6:14-15)
30) Do you struggle with any of the sins listed in 2 Timothy 3:1-5?
31) Who will you deny, yourself of Jesus? (Mark 8:34-28; Matthew 16:24-25; Luke 14:26-27)
32) Are you in this third group of people?
4th group - Whole-hearted
33) Name four reasons that cause the people in the fourth group to be successful at pleasing God in all things.
34) What fruit do they bring forth? (Galatians 5:22-23)
35) How important is letting what you heard from the beginning remain in you? (1 John 2:24-26)
36) How important is endurance? (Luke 21:19)
37) Must one endure to the end to be saved? (Matthew 10:22)
38) What three things must we endure? (Luke 8:13; Matthew 13:20-21)
39) Are Christians in a life long struggle WITH sin or AGAINST sin? (Hebrews 12:4)
40) Did Jesus endure temptation for 40 days and did He resist to the point of shedding blood? (Luke 4:1-2; Mark 1:13; Luke 22:43-44)
Seven conditions of eternal salvation:
1. Hear the Word of God ().
2. Believe and be saved (; ).
3. Maintain an honest and a good heart (; ; ).
4. Keep the Word of God in the heart (; ).
5. Do not fall away, but be rooted and grounded in truth ( ; ; ; , ; ).
6. Obey the Word of God (, ; ; ).
7. Bring forth fruit in perseverance (; Galatians 5:22-23; ; ).
Let us all look at the Bible as the will of God, read it, study it and put it into practice!
UNMASKING BIBLE TRUTHS School