UNMASKING BIBLE TRUTHS School
The Doctrine Of The New Birth - How to Get Rid of Sin
Lesson 4 Course Questions
Center______________________Name:__________________ Phone #_________________ Email_____________________
1) List some things the new birth is not.
2) List what the new birth is with references.
3) What did Jesus teach in (Jn. 3:1-8; Mt. 18:3; Lk. 13:1-5)?
4) What is the one “must” of the Christian faith? (Jn.3:7)
5) Is Paul saying the same thing in 2Cor.5:17 when he refers to a “NEW CREATION”?
6) List the Seven Personal Gospel Blessings from 2Cor.5:17-18
7) What two “old things” pass away at the new birth or new creation? (Jn. 8:44; Eph. 2:2; 2Cor. 4:4; 1Jn.3:8; 5:18; 1Jn. 3:4; Rom. 4:15; Jas. 1:13-15)
8) In what other ways does the Scripture refer to the spirit, nature, and power of the devil working in men of disobedience? (Rom. 6:6; Eph. 4:22; Col. 3:9; Jn. 1:29; 8:34; Rom. 6:6; Acts 26:18; Rom. 7:24; 1Jn. 2:15-17; Gal. 5:19; Jas. 4:4; Rom. 1:26,29; Eph. 2:2-3; Rom. 6:11-12; Rom. 7:5; 8:2; 8:5; 2Cor. 4:4; Eph. 6:12; Jn. 8:44; Rom. 7:17; Col. 2:11; Gal. 5:24)
9) What is the “water” of the new birth? (1Pet.1:23; Js.1:18; Eph.5:25-26; Jn.15:3)
10) Are we to compare the natural birth with the new birth? (Jn.8:12; 2Cor.2:13; 2Cor.4:6)
11) Is the new birth “spiritual surgery”? (Dt.30:6; 10:16; Acts 7:51; Rom.2:29; Col.2:11)
12) What is surgically “cut away” or “removed” at the new birth? (Col.2:11)
13) Can one still have anything to do with the old life if this is cut away, removed? (Col.2:11)
14) What is the baptism we are buried in? (Col.2:12; Rom.6:3-4)
15) Is our “old self” crucified with Christ? (Rom.8:6; Gal.2:20)
16) Is the body of sin destroyed? (Rom.8:6)
17) Who is justified from sin? (Rom.8:7
18) Must we die with Christ in order to live with Him? (Rom8:8)
19) Is the “flesh” simply living in sin? (Gal.5:19-21; Rom.7:5; Eph.2:1-3)
20) Can one be living in the flesh and have the Spirit of Christ in him? (Rom.8:8-9)
21) If one is minding the things of the flesh, do they prove they do not have the Spirit of Christ and therefore do not belong to Him? (Romans 8:8-9; 1Jn.3:7-10,etc.)
22) Is the flesh with its passions and desires crucified for the child of God? (Gal.5:24)
23) Have you examined yourself to see if you are in the faith, if you are a genuine Christian? (2Cor.13:5)
24) How is the new birth received? (Rom. 3:23; Eph. 2:11-13; 1 Jn. 1:9; 2 Cor. 5:17; Acts 3:19; 2Cor.7:10; Rom. 10:9-10)
Have you passed the test of this Word of God today?
Has the spirit, nature, and power of sin the old man, which is nothing more nor less than the spirit, nature, and power of the devil working in men of disobedience passed away from you?
Has outward sin or transgression of the law passed away from you?
Are you really saved, or are you being deceived into thinking that you are?
UNMASKING BIBLE TRUTHS School
Let us all look at the Bible as the will of God, read it, study it and put it into practice!